Cal-Mag Citrate.+ Vitamin C .Effervescent Powder 7.5 oz. M222
The ratio of calcium-to-magnesium in Cal-Mag Citrate is ideal for individuals who want a higher amount of calcium but, due to magnesium’s potential laxative effect, can’t tolerate an equal amount of magnesium.* Because of the highly absorbable forms of these two minerals, you get higher amounts of essential minerals and minimize capsule fatigue.
Why is calcium important?
• Studies on calcium and bone mass show that daily supplementation of a well-absorbed form of calcium promotes bone mass in adolescents, young adults, older men, and postmenopausal women.*
Why is magnesium important?
• Magnesium is crucial for the body to function properly because magnesium is involved in more than 600 of the body’s enzymatic reactions.
• Magnesium is essential for the health of the heart and blood vessels, brain, bones, muscles, and lungs. It also supports healthy blood sugar levels.*
• It enhances the relaxation of smooth and skeletal muscles.*
• Magnesium is a cofactor, along with multiple enzymes, in cellular energy production.*
Why add vitamin C?
• Vitamin C promotes optimal immune function.*
• Vitamin C supports healthy collagen formation, which benefits wound healing and injury repair.*
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Gas, bloating, or diarrhea may occur in some individuals taking magnesium supplements. This can occur at varying amounts depending on the individual and resolves when the amount is reduced.
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
|Other Ingredients: Glycine
How to Use
Mix 1 scoop with at least 8 ounces of water one to two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.