Ortho Spore IG 90 caps 475090
Ortho Spore IG is a spore-based, broad-spectrum probiotic formula designed to promote a healthy gut microflora, protect mucosal integrity, and relieve small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO). Uniquely included in this formula are serum-derived bovine immunoglobulins that bind to and eliminate microbes and toxins that are common in SIBO.
Ortho Spore IG Clinical Applications
- Helps Maintain Normal Gastrointestinal Balance
- Provides Concentrated Immunoglobulins to Enhance Mucosal Immunity
- Supports Digestion and Micronutrient Absorption
- Maintains GI Barrier Health and Integrity
- SIBO is a condition that occurs when there is an overabundance of commensal bacteria from the colon present in the small intestine. The health of the small intestines relies on balanced microbiota, and probiotics and immunoglobulins can contribute to that balance by having a positive influence on the intestinal environment, including pH, organism diversity, and immune signaling.
Probiotics have been extensively studied and are characterized as having broad GI and immune benefits. Probiotics are live organisms and must be shelf stable through the expiration date, so they can be precisely delivered to the intestinal tract to have maximum benefit. Bacillus spores remain dormant in harsh environments until they reach more favorable environments like the human gastrointestinal tract. The combination of specific strains, particularly Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus clausii, and Bacillus subtilis, relieve symptoms for common GI complaints and reinforce healthy gut function.
In the search for innovative ways to improve microbiome diversity, we have combined our blend of spore-forming probiotics alongside immunoglobulins uniquely shown to bind to bacteria and toxins, driving immune response. IgG helps to maintain a healthy intestinal immune system by binding a broad range of microbes and toxins within the gut lumen.
3 capsules per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
Bacillus coagulans Bacillus coagulans has been shown to increase the commensal GI microbiota. B. coagulans also significantly improved bowel movements in healthy adults with occasional constipation, as well as decreased abdominal discomfort.
Bacillus clausii B. clausii is commonly used as a probiotic to promote balance in the microbiome and has showed promising results in individuals with SIBO.
Bacillus subtilis Bacillus subtilis has been shown to relieve GI distress in patients.
Serum-derived bovine immunoglobulins Broad-spectrum binding capabilities demonstrate the positive influence of serum-derived bovine immunoglobulins. This binding and elimination decreases microbe and toxin encounters by the immune system and resets immune tolerance.
Contact us for a naturopathic consultation.