Advanced Nutrients.(Formerly Extra Nutrients) 240 caps
Advanced Nutrients (Formerly Extra Nutrients) is expertly formulated with essential vitamins, minerals, and additional nutrients from the purest sources and in the most absorbable forms. It provides optimal amounts of key ingredients to create an excellent foundation for good health.* This advanced formula offers extra antioxidants that protect your body against cellular damage.*
Advanced Nutrients (Formerly Extra Nutrients) Details – Adding a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement to your daily routine is a great first step for promoting good health. However, if you live a lifestyle prone to high levels of oxidative stress due to environmental toxins, chronic stress, smoking, and other factors, you might need a more advanced supplement formula. The benefits of Advanced Nutrients include:
- Healthy Aging• Nicotinamide riboside (NR) is clinically proven to increase NAD+, an important coenzyme that declines with age, thus helping your cells function at their best by optimizing cellular energy production and metabolism*
- • Resveratrol promotes healthy cellular aging*
- Eye Health
• Bilberry, an extensively studied botanical, promotes eye health because it supports the connective tissue in the retina and cornea*
- • Lutein and zeaxanthin support the retina and provide special benefit for dry eyes*
- Foundational Support
• Vitamin A promotes eye health, healthy skin, and immune function*
- • Vitamin C, a potent antioxidant, supports immune function and provides collagen support*
- • Vitamin D supports healthy bones and immune function*
- • B vitamins are critical for heart and blood vessel health and to provide stress relief*
- • Zinc bisglycinate, a highly absorbable form of zinc, promotes healthy immune function and healthy skin*
- Who can benefit from Advanced Nutrients?
- • Aging boomers looking for more support in their daily multi-vitamin/mineral routine
• Individuals living in a particularly toxic environment
- • Individuals who would benefit from extra antioxidant support, especially those experiencing high levels of oxidative stress.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Iodine may occasionally cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate’s anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
As vitamin K interferes with the effect of anticoagulant drugs (like Coumadin), the concurrent use of these agents should be avoided.
Vitamin C can cause diarrhea in some individuals in large doses, which can vary from person to person and resolves when the amount is reduced.
Gas, bloating, or diarrhea may occur in some individuals taking magnesium supplements. This can occur at varying amounts depending on the individual and resolves when the amount is reduced.
How to Use
Take 4-8 capsules daily or as recommended by your health professional.
- Consider a nutritional consultation.