Cholesterol Care 120 veg caps (1100)
Cholesterol Care supports the healthy biosynthesis of lipids to maintain good cardiovascular health. It promotes healthy circulation and liver function.
- Supports healthy apolipoprotein metabolism
- Maintains healthy blood lipid metabolism and supports cardiovascular health by helping maintain already normal cholesterol levels
Cholesterol Care contains a unique combination of herbs intended to optimize the use and metabolism of lipids and lipoprotein production by preserving liver function and healthy bile secretion. The Thistle herbs in this formula (milk thistle and artichoke) have been used for centuries to maintain healthy liver function. Thistle herbs may also help the liver process lipids to preserve healthy blood flow. This formula supports the healthy metabolism of oxidized lipoproteins by neutralizing free radicals through the antioxidant effects of thistle herbs and CoQ10.
1 to 3 vegi-capsules, twice daily, or as recommended by your health care practitioner. Can be taken with or without food.
Cholesterol Care formula contains a unique combination of herbs, including organic red yeast rice, organic milk thistle seed and organic reishi mushroom mycelium. It is designed to support lipid metabolism in the liver, supplement CoQ10 and reduce risk of side effects. This red yeast rice naturally contains more potent active
constituents then typically found in other products. Milk thistle has been used for centuries to maintain healthy liver function, protect hepatocytes and support the processing of lipids in the liver. The herbs contained in Cholesterol Care help balance lipid oxidation and lipoprotein ratios, contributing to optimal cardiovascular function.
• Formula contains 100% certified organic herbs, mushrooms, and 1350 mg red yeast rice cultivated in USA
• Promotes healthy circulation and optimizes liver function
• Maintains normal lipid biosynthesis and metabolism