InflaQuell 180 caps Cytokine Support RN115
InflaQuell Description – Buffered Enzymatic Support
InflaQuel l™ is a proteolytic enzyme system formulated to promote a healthy inflammation response by the body.
• Uniquely formulated to promote a healthy inflammation response versus a general enzyme product formulated for both digestion and inflammation support
• Buffered with ginger for your sensitive patients’ stomachs
• 100% vegetarian formula removes the concerns about porcine or bovine based products
• Works in a wide pH range (2.75 – 7.8), providing optimal absorption versus animal sourced enzymes which work well only in a more alkaline medium
Enzymatic support for healthy cytokine, respiratory, and vascular/fibrinolytic function*
InflaQuell™ is a vegetarian proteolytic enzyme system formulated to promote healthy inflammation, respiratory, and vascular functioning.* Proteolytic (protease) enzymes break down proteins in the body, including some involved in cytokine activation.
As a combination of highly researched vegetarian enzymes in the proper dosing relationship, along with Rutin’s antioxidant support, InflaQuell™ provides the practitioner with a comprehensive targeted approach. Unlike broad-based standard digestive enzymes combinations, InflaQuell™ targets protein systemically (throughout the body) to optimize patient health. Proteolytic enzymes appear to have an affinity to accumulate at sites of higher cytokine activity, possibly accounting for their role in promoting a healthy inflammation response.
Mechanisms of Action:
- InflaQuell 100™ blend of vegetarian sourced proteolytic enzymes breaks down certain proteins helping support a healthy inflammatory response, respiratory functioning, and vascular health.
- Rutin, a bioflavonoid, provides antioxidant support that has been shown to support healthy cardiovascular and inflammatory processes.
- Ginger Rhizome provides buffering to promote gastrointestinal comfort for sensitive patients.
Studies have shown that protease enzymes are absorbed intact and transported across the gut wall. These vegetarian protease enzymes work in a wide pH range (2.75 – 7.8), providing optimal absorption versus animal-sourced enzymes, which work well only in a more alkaline medium (7.2 – 11.0).
To provide support to patients with stomach sensitivity, we included ginger as a buffering nutrient.
- 100% vegetarian formula removes the concerns about porcine or bovine-based products.
|InflaQuell™ 100 Blend||Protease 6.0, Bromelain, Papain, Serrazimes® (endo/exo protease)||• Plant-based pancreatin alternative
• Protease consisting of amylase and lipase
• Pineapple sourced (bromelain) enzyme promoting healthy white blood cell count
• Serrazimes® provides a blend of proteases shown to break down protein substrates in a manner similar to serratiopeptidase.
• Papaya sourced enzyme (papain) promotes a healthy inflammation response
|Pro Capillary & Buffering Blend™||Rutin, Ginger Rhizome||• Rutin is a bioflavonoid that nurtures antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities
• Ginger gently buffers the capsules for sensitive patients
Supplement Facts / Dosing
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take three capsules twice daily at least two hours after eating or one hour before eating, or as directed by your health care professional.
Cautions: This product may increase the absorption and distribution of certain pharmaceuticals. If taking prescription medication or if pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use. Systemically used proteases have anti-thrombic actions. Persons with bleeding disorders, or those who are taking anti-thrombic medications, may experience increased clotting times. This product may irritate gastric ulcers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the vegetable capsule include corn?
No, the product is corn-free.
What is the source of the rice bran?
Rice bran is the outer husk of Oryza sativa L. (commonly referred to as Asian Rice). Rice bran has the oils and most of the vitamins found in rice.