Respiratory EZ 60 vegi caps (1210-U)
Respiratory EZ now contains even more synergistic respiratory-supportive herbs. Rosmarinic Acid, Holy Basil and Quercetin were added to boost healthy bronchial function.
- Rosmarinic Acid supports a healthy immune response and modulates NF-kB. It helps maintain neutrophil and eosinophil activity.
- Quercetin has potent antioxidant activity to support immune function and balance mast cell histamine release. This bioflavonoid is best absorbed in its natural form.
- Holy basil leaves contain ursolic acid which has an expectorant action.
- Lobelia maintains healthy bronchial functioning and also supports healthy leukotriene metabolism, which subsequently protects healthy sinus function.
- Suggested Use: 1 to 3 vegi-capsules twice daily, with food. Suggested dose should not be exceeded unless recommended by your health care practitioner
See also Rosmarinic Acid Px.
Read about the benefits of rosemary.
Rosemary is high in antioxidants, antimicrobials and is anti-inflammatory. Another benefit is that rosemary can lower blood pressure and might improve mood and memory. Rosemary’s mechanism of action balances gut bacteria and by reducing
inflammation in the hippocampus–the part of the brain associated with mood and emotions.