Cholenest Homeopathic Liquid 50 ml (N14) and 100 ml (N14L)
Cholenest Homeopathic Liquid Indications for Gall bladder conditions, constipation, temporal migraine, stasis of the portal vein, hemorrhoids, difficulty digesting fats.
Rhamnus purshiana (cascara sagrada)
Constipation – cholecystitis
- Carduus marianus – Pain in region of liver and gall bladder
- Taraxacum officinale – Bilious attacks, with characteristically mapped tongue and jaundiced skin
- Chelidonium majus – Gall colic, gall stones
- Laptandra virginica 2x – Depression, rectal hemorrhage
- Myrica cerifera 2x – Jaundice, bitter taste and nausea with offensive breath
- Berberis vulgaris 2x – Hepatic conditions with various hemorrhoidal and menstrual complaints
- Natrum sulphuricum 6x – Hepatitis, stitching pains in the liver
- Magnesia phosphorica 8x – Flatulent colic, cramps
- Cuprum metallicum 8x – Spasmodic affections, nausea
30 to 40 drops in 3 ounces tepid water three times daily before or between meals.
10 drops in 2 ounces tepid water three times daily before or between meals.
Cholenest No.14 should be prescribed in cases of intestinal obstruction, occlusion of the bile ducts, large gall stones or during pregnancy.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare provider before taking any herbal supplement.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if tamper evident shrink wrap with MPI logo is broken or missing.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
For more information, please call Customer Service. Call (610) 275-3371.
Contact us for a naturopathic consultation.