Men’s Multi 50+..(Multi without Copper and Iron) 180 caps VM6M
Men’s Multi 50+ Details
We are reimagining our multi portfolio to make it easier for individuals to understand which supplements to take – and why. It’s why we are splitting our Basic Nutrients III into Men’s Multi 50+ and Women’s Multi 50+.
Although the formulas will initially remain the same in both products, splitting Basic Nutrients III will allows us to personalize each formula for men and women as new research and ingredients are verified. Ultimately, our Men’s Multi 50+ and Women’s Multi 50+ will allow Thorne to better meet the unique nutritional needs of men and women so they can stay active and healthy through their 50s and beyond.
Benefits of Men’s Multi 50+
- • Includes optimal amounts of two key minerals – calcium and magnesium – in highly absorbable chelate form.
- • Vitamin A promotes eye health, healthy skin, and immune function*
- • Vitamins C and E and mixed tocopherols provide antioxidant support for cellular protection*
- • Vitamin D promotes strong bones and healthy immune function*
- • B vitamins, including tissue-ready forms of folate and B12, support heart, blood vessel, and nerve health*
- • Zinc bisglycinate, a highly absorbable form of zinc, benefits immune function and skin health*
- • Chromium supports a healthy blood sugar level*
- • No copper or iron in either formula
Do You Really Need to Take a Multi-Vitamin?
Here’s what you should know.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Iodine may occasionally cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate’s anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
|Boron (Glycinate Complex)||3mg|
|Chromium (Nicotinate Glycinate)||200mcg|
|Folate (L-5-MTHF)||1.7mg DFE|
|Iodine (Potassium Iodide)||225mcg|
|Lutein (Aztec Marigold)||144mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate)||413mg|
|Vitamin A (Beta carotene)||1875mcg|
|Vitamin A (Palmitate)||750mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||450mcg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5′-Phosphate Sodium)||11mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||30mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||130mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5′-Phosphate)||10mg|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||850mg|
|Vitamin E (d-Alpha-Tocopherol)||268mg|
|Other Ingredients: Calcium Laurate, Hypromellose Capsule|