Calcium-Magnesium Malate 240 caps M277
Calcium-Magnesium Malate Details – Thorne’s Calcium–Magnesium Malate is a convenient way to support bone and muscle health.* The easy-to-consume calcium and magnesium supplement is in an optimally absorbed form, so the minerals can get to work right away.
Magnesium and calcium work together in muscle cells – magnesium causes muscle fibers to relax, while calcium causes them to contract.* And because the heart is a muscle these minerals are both important to help maintain normal hearth rhythm.*
How much magnesium and calcium do you need? The appropriate intake ratio of calcium to magnesium varies, with some scientific literature supporting a 2:1 ratio (twice as much calcium as magnesium), with other experts recommending a 1:1 ratio. Thorne’s Calcium-Magnesium Malate provides a 1:1 ratio.
Why is calcium important?
• Studies on calcium and bone mass show that daily supplementation of a well-absorbed form of calcium promotes bone mass in adolescents, young adults, older men, and postmenopausal women.*
Why is magnesium important?
• Magnesium is crucial for the body to function properly because it is involved in more than 600 of the body’s enzymatic reactions.
• Magnesium is essential to help maintain a healthy heart and blood vessels, for brain, bone, muscle, and lung health, and for healthy levels of blood sugar.*
• Magnesium relaxes smooth and skeletal muscle.*
• Magnesium and enzymes are cofactors needed to produce cellular energy.*
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Gas, bloating, or diarrhea can occur in some individuals taking magnesium supplements. This can occur at varying amounts depending on the individual and will resolve when the amount is reduced.
|Calcium (Dicalcium Malate)
|Magnesium (Dimagnesium Malate)
|Other Ingredients: Hypromellose Capsule, Medium Chain Triglycerides
Cal-Ma Plus supports endocrine, cellular, and metabolic functions.*
- Encourages healthy blood calcium levels,; Contains key ingredients from Calcium Lactate along with bovine parathyroid to support healthy parathyroid function, which is required for the proper regulation of calcium metabolism; Good source of calcium
Contact us for a naturopathic consultation.