You might never suspect that heavy metals might wreak havoc with your body and mind. Heavy metals such as those listed below can disrupt your health.
• Mercury can cause depression, fatigue, developmental disorders, neurological and movement disorders, and more.
• Aluminum can be an important factor in Alzheimer’s disease.
• Lead can cause depression, nausea, fatigue, communication and concentration problems, developmental problems, neurological and movement disorders, and more.
• Zinc deficiency can be responsible for allergies, developmental problems, hair loss, acne, weight problems, and more.
• Magnesium deficiency can cause anxiety, depression, spasms, movement disorders, and more.
• Copper deficiency can cause increasing cholesterol levels, anemia and chronic infections, and more.
• Cobalt deficiency can be responsible for bad circulation, migraines and spasms.
If you exhibit any of the symptoms of the following conditions and have not found relief through conventional means, consider testing for heavy metals.
Conditions possibly related to heavy metal toxicity:
AD(H)D Alzheimer’s Disease
Anxiety or Excessive Stress
Autism Spectrum Disorders
Migraines & Spasms
Contact us to order your test kit. Call (610) 275-3371.