CogniCare 120 caps RN128
CogniCare is a comprehensive cognitive performance support formula with proprietary blends of the most researched nutrients. Each ingredient was chosen based on available research demonstrating efficacy in supporting cognitive functions such as neurotransmitter health, mental processing, mental acuity, memory, mood, and verbal functioning.*
How does CogniCare® support cognitive performance?
Cognitive performance decreases with age. Other factors such as overall health, oxidative stress, toxic load, and stress also reduce cognitive performance. The brain relies on many necessary nutrients to perform at its best. Ideally, our diet would provide the essential nutrients. Unfortunately, it is challenging, particularly with a modern diet, to get all the necessary nutrients for optimal cognitive health. CogniCare® supplies important nutrition for peak cognitive performance, such as L-Glutamine, L-Tyrosine, Phosphatidyl Serine, and acetyl-L-Carnitine.
Additionally, CogniCare® provides high-quality ingredients, such as the methylcobalamin form of B-12, instead of the cheaper synthetic version, cyanocobalamin, which is found in many low-end supplements. Methylcobalamin is the natural form and already the correct form needed by the body. The body must first convert cyanocobalamin into methylcobalamin before our systems can utilize it.
Comprehensive cognitive formula developed to support mental acuity and performance.*
Mental Acuity & Focus*
|NeuroTransmitter™ Complex||Proprietary blend of Huperzine A, L-glutamine, L-tyrosine, Phosphatidyl Serine||• Supports healthy cognitive performance
• Promotes healthy acetylcholine levels
• Modulator of inhibitory and excitatory neurotransmitters
• Allows brain cells to metabolize glucose
• Modulates the fluidity of cell membranes — essential for sending and receiving messages
• Promotes a healthy number of membrane receptor sites for receiving messages
• Restores brain’s supply of and output of acetylcholine
• Plays important role in production of neurotransmitters, which regulate emotions
|Ultimate Focus™ Complex||Proprietary blend of Acetyl L-Carnitine and Vinpocetine||• Promotes healthy blood circulation within the brain
• Nurtures healthy neural levels of acetylcholine, a major neurotransmitter which assists memory and proper brain function
• Advances the body’s ability to fight oxidative stress
|ProAcuity & Mood Complex™||B-12 (methylcobalamin form), B-6||• Promotes healthy mental mood function
• Supports normal memory and verbal function
• Promotes healthy mental acuity
CogniCare® is a registered trademark of Researched Nutritionals, LLC. All rights reserved.
CogniCare Description: Mental Acuity & Focus*
CogniCare Suggested Use: Take two capsules twice daily with meals.
Caution: If you have low blood pressure, have a history of heart problems, strokes, or are using blood-thinning medications, AChE inhibitors, glaucoma or bipolar medications, consult your doctor before using this product. For adult use only. Not for use by pregnant, may become pregnant, or nursing women.
Read more about huperzine-A.
Consider neurotransmitter testing.
From Situs Judi Slot Online Gampang Menang Today.
Experts have identified more than 100 neurotransmitters to date.
Neurotransmitters have different types of action:
- Excitatory neurotransmitters encourage a target cell to take action.
- Inhibitory neurotransmitters decrease the chances of the target cell taking action. In some cases, these neurotransmitters have a relaxation-like effect.
- Modulatory neurotransmitters can send messages to many neurons at the same time. They also communicate with other neurotransmitters.
Some neurotransmitters can carry out various functions, depending on the type of receptor that they are connecting to.
Contact us for a functional medicine consultation.