Foundation Kit – Orange KT01-o and Watermelon KT01-w
Foundation Kit Description – Energy – Immune – Cytokine Function – Detox
Robust health is built upon a foundation of vigorous cellular energy production, a highly functioning immune system, healthy cytokine response, and strong detoxification. The kit provides patients with four clinically researched supplements to support these key areas of health.
Foundation Kit™ includes
- ATP 360®
- Next generation mitochondrial support
- Provides key nutrients for mitochondrial health, and energy production*
- Transfer Factor Multi-Immune™
- Complete immune support*
- Supports NK cell function and healthy immune modulation*
- Tri-Fortify® liposomal glutathione Tri-Fortify-Orange Tri-Fortify-Watermelon
- Clinically proven absorption
- Supports both phase 1 and phase 2 detox*
- Powerful antioxidant*
- Supports healthy cytokine function*
- Supports cardiovascular health*
See Linus Pauling Institute’s explanation of the immune system.
Learn more about mitochondrial disorders.
Excerpt from ScienceDaily
Mitochondrial function can play significant part in serious disease
- February 19, 2021
- Karolinska Institutet
- Disorders of the cells’ energy supply can cause a number of serious diseases, but also seem to be connected to ageing. More research is needed on mitochondrial function to find future treatments. A new study shows how an important molecule inside the mitochondria affects their function in mice and fruit flies. The study adds valuable knowledge on formerly relatively unexplored protein modifications
Disorders of the cells’ energy supply can cause a number of serious diseases, but also seem to be connected to ageing. More research is needed on mitochondrial function to find future treatments. A new study involving researchers at Karolinska Institutet shows how an important molecule inside the mitochondria affects their function in mice and fruit flies. The study, which is published in Science Advances, adds valuable knowledge on formerly relatively unexplored protein modifications.
In each cell of the body is an organ called the mitochondrion, which converts nutrients in our food to energy. Mitochondria are an essential part of the metabolism, and when things go wrong we can develop serious diseases.
Mitochondrial dysfunction is the hallmark of a group of rare genetic disorders but can also be observed in common diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, neurodegenerative diseases and the normal ageing process.
More research is needed on mitochondria and how they communicate with the rest of the cell if scientists are to find new therapeutic approaches to improve mitochondrial function.
Researchers at Karolinska Institutet, the Max-Planck Institute for Biology of Ageing in Cologne and the University of California San Diego have now studied how the methylation of proteins affects different mitochondrial processes.
Contact us for a naturopathic consultation.