Memoractiv 60 caps SF737 Exclusive! NSF Certified for Sport
Memoractiv™ is a unique combination of botanical extracts and nutrients that support cognitive function, mental focus, and visual health.* The ingredients in Memoractiv are well studied and have been found to provide many cognitive benefits, including support for concentration, motivation, mental focus, and reaction time.* In addition, Memoractiv can enhance mood and wellbeing and lower cortisol levels to reduce the effects of stress.*
And the addition of Lutemax® 2020 to the formula provides support for optimal visual performance by supporting the ability of the eyes to filter high-energy blue light – from laptops, cell phones, and other blue-light sources.* Lutemax also supports visual function under bright light conditions.*
Who can benefit from Memoractiv?
- Millennials and Gen-xers who want to maintain their mental edge*
- Aging baby boomers who want to support their mental agility*
- Individuals who spend long hours in front of a computer screen
- Athletes who want to improve reaction time*
- Anyone experiencing stress in our tech-driven society
- Overwhelmed students
- Individuals who work outside in bright sunlight
Memoractiv includes four unique, patented ingredients. What does the science say?
Virtiva® (Ginkgo-phosphatidylserine phytosome) – provides superior efficacy compared to the same standardized Ginkgo extract, either alone or complexed with phosphatidylcholine.* A 2007 study showed reaction times improved after Virtiva use compared to the same amount of Gingko (120 mg) alone or complexed with phosphatidylcholine.1*
Lutemax® 2020 (Lutein, zeaxanthin, and meso-zeaxanthin) – supports visual function by increasing macular pigment optical density (MPOD) to help the eyes filter the light from blue screens.* In a 6-month study in 2017, 48 healthy subjects who spent at least six hours daily in front of computer or other blue screens were given either 24 mg Lutemax or placebo daily. MPOD increased in the Lutemax group, as well as improvement in eye fatigue, sleep quality, and visual performance.2*
KSM-66® (Ashwagandha) – the highest concentration, full-spectrum ashwagandha extract on the market and the subject of numerous clinical trials. In a 2017 double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, 50 adults were given 300 mg ashwagandha (as KSM-66) or placebo, twice daily for 8 weeks. The ashwagandha group experienced improvements in sustained attention, information processing, and overall cognitive function.3*
PurEnergy™ (Pterostilbene/caffeine) – pterostilbene and caffeine are bonded to form a co-crystal, which provides a sustained-release, extended profile for the caffeine at a lower dose. Pterostilbene has been studied for cognitive function and healthy aging, while low-dose caffeine supports mood, wellbeing, alertness, and concentration.*
- Kennedy D, Haskell C, Mauri P, Scholey A. Acute cognitive effects of standardised Ginkgo biloba extract complexed with phosphatidylserine. Hum Psychopharmacol Clin Exp 2007;22(4):199-210.
- Stringham J, Stringham N, O’Brien K. Macular carotenoid supplementation improves visual performance, sleep quality, and adverse physical symptoms in those with high screen time exposure. Foods 2017 June 29;6(7). pii: E47. doi: 10.3390/foods6070047
- Choudray D, Bhattacharyya S, Bose S. Efficacy and safety of ashwaghandha (Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal) root extract in . . . memory and cognitive function. J Diet Suppl 2017;14(6):599-612.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Memoractiv contains an ingredient derived from soy (Ginkgo Phytosome). Ginkgo Phytosome contains no soy protein. There are no other soybased ingredients in Memoractiv.
If pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, do not use this product.
Consult your health-care practitioner if taking a blood thinner. Because of the blood-thinning effects of Ginkgo, Memoractiv should be used with caution or avoided in an individual on anticoagulant therapy or prior to surgery.
|Ashwagandha Extract (Withania somnifera)||300mg|
|Ginkgo Phytosome (Virtiva)||240mg|
|Other Ingredients: Calcium Laurate, Hypromellose Capsule|
Contact us for a Functional Medicine consultation.