NAC..(Formerly CystePlus) 90 caps SA56
NAC..(Formerly CystePlus) Details – Benefits of NAC:
- • Promotes the thinning of mucus in the lungs, making it easier to clear*
- • Promotes optimal immune function*
- • Supports liver and kidney detoxification and aids in the clearance of heavy metals such as mercury and cadmium*
- • Protects the liver and kidneys from toxic insults*
- • Acts as a potent antioxidant
In a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, NAC positively impacted lymphocyte cell numbers, white cells that are crucial to normal immune function.*
NAC..(Formerly CystePlus) ALLERGY WARNING
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
A potent antioxidant that supports comprehensive wellness, including optimal lung, liver, kidney and immune function.*
(N-Acetylcysteine) NAC (Formerly CystePlus) is an amino acid that increases glutathione levels, which supports respiratory health and detoxification in the liver and kidneys.*
How to Use
Take 1 capsule of NAC..(Formerly CystePlus) two to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Contact us for a Naturopathic Consultation.
See WebMD for some benefits of N-acetylcysteine.
As a supplement, some people use NAC to try to protect the liver. There’s evidence it can help prevent kidney or neurologic damage caused by some drugs.