NT Factor Energy 90 tabs RN101
NT Factor® Energy promotes healthy mitochondrial membranes and provides key nutrients to the mitochondria, supporting ATP production. Those looking for the most advanced mitochondrial support should consider our clinically researched ATP 360®. However, for those avoiding CoQ10 due to other adjunct therapies, NT Factor® Energy provides a CoQ10 free option.
|NT Factor Maximum Potency™||Polyunsaturated phosphatidylcholine, glycolipids & other polyunsaturated phosphatidyl nutrients; Bifido and Lactobacillus bacterium freeze-dried and microencapsulated in a state of suspended animation with the potential to form healthy microflora colonies; Growth Media to support microflora colonies||• Highest potency available
• Supports membrane health, function, fluidity, and potential (versus antioxidants which only slow down the rate of new damage)
• Promotes energy and mental clarity
• Supports nutrient absorption from food
|Mitochondria Pro Regulator™||Proprietary blend of calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium||• Promotes mitochondrial function|
|Krebs Cycle Glucose Absorb™||Proprietary blend of Alpha- ketoglutaric acid and L-Tyrosine||• Propels the burning of glucose, creating energy and removal of excess ammonia which can cause fatigue|
|RN Fatty Acid Metabolism™||Proprietary blend of L-carnitine, L-tartrate, and pantethine||• Supports ATP production by regulating fatty acid buildup which, if left unchecked, reduces mitochondrial function and increases cellular toxins|
|Vitamin E||Natural vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol)||• Natural antioxidant for nutritional support|
Mitochondrial Support Formula Maximum potency formulated for optimized absorption.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How are the phospholipids protected against gut degradation? We carefully select and extract specific lipids that support the remodeling of bio-membranes. We combine this with the use of antioxidant mechanisms to preserve the unoxidized state during and post-extract.
2. Why is it important to take twice as many tablets during the two month “loading dose” period? It is important to saturate the body with this unique phospholipid matrix so enough membranes are positively impacted for the patient to feel the energy benefit.
3. To make it easier to take the product, can I split the dosing between breakfast and dinner as opposed to taking it at all three meals? Yes, this seems to work well, too. The initial research was done on three servings per day but you can take the same number of tablets and split over two meals, instead of three. Doctors have reported success with this as well.
4. Is the product hexane-free? Yes.
5. What are the components of NT Factor Maximum Potency™? It is a patented phospholipid delivery system. The composition is: phosphoglycolipids (polyunsaturated phosphatidylcholine, glycolipids and other polyunsaturated phosphatidyl nutrients), Fructo-oligosaccharides, Rice Bran Extract, Opti MSM, Bromelain, Sulfur, Pantethine, Inositol, L-Arginine, L-Glycine, Taurine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Garlic, Spirulina, Beet Root Fiber, Bifido Bacterium, Leeks Stem powder, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Blackstrap Molasses, Boron.
6. Is the product gluten-free? Yes, it is wheat and gluten-free.
7. Can NT Factor Energy® be taken with other products? Yes.
Read about the Krebs Cycle.