Sinus Relief by Hevert 100 tabs (300682)
Hevert Sinus Relief – Homeopathic medicine for the temporary relief of nasal and sinus congestion.
- Relieves nasal congestion
- Reduces sinus congestion/sinus pressure
- Reduces sneezing and rhinorrhea
- May be taken concurrently with other conventional medications
- Quick dissolving tablets
- Apis mellifica 4X
- Baptisia tinctoria 4X
- Echinacea 2X
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum 4X
- Kali bichromicum 8X
- Lachesis mutus 8X
- Luffa operculata 6X
- Mercurius iodatus ruber 9X
- Mercurius sulphuratus ruber 6X
- Silicea 2X
- Spongia tosta 6X
lactose, magnesium stearate
Dosage and Administration: Adults / Children >12 Children 6 to 12 Acute Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 6 times daily Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 6 times daily General Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 3 times daily Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily
Hevert Sinus Relief Uses:
For the temporary relief of:
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion
- sinus pressure
- runny nose
Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
Sinus Relief by Hevert Warnings
Do not use if
- you are allergic to bee venom or to plants of the Compositae family
- you are lactose intolerant
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms are accompanied by fever, persist for more than a week or worsen.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.