ATP Fuel® 150 caps RN130
ATP Fuel was formulated to promote healthy mitochondrial membrane function and maximize the Krebs cycle of cellular energy production.
The NT Factor® Energy portion of this product is our unique phospholipid (i.e. choline, serine and other lipids) delivery system which nurtures the body’s mitochondrial membrane repair process, promoting healthy mitochondrial function and healthier oxidative stress levels. The Krebs Energy Foundation™ features stabilized NADH and CoQ10 to maximize cellular energy levels.
ATP Fuel Optimized Energy for Serious Mitochondrial Needs
Optimized Energy for Mitochondrial Support
ATP Fuel®, the predecessor to our latest ATP 360®, was formulated to promote healthy mitochondrial membrane function and maximize the Krebs cycle of cellular energy production.
The NT Factor Lipids® portion of this product is a unique phospholipid (i.e. choline, serine, and other lipids) complex which supports healthy mitochondrial membranes, providing additional mitochondrial support and healthier oxidative stress levels. The Krebs Energy Foundation™ features stabilized NADH and CoQ10 to maximize cellular energy levels.
|ATP Fuel® Mitochondrial Support||Combination of the following complexes:NT Factor Lipids® – stabilized phospholipid delivery system, combined with pre and probiotics
Mitochondrial Pro Regulator™
Krebs Cycle Glucose Absorb™
RN Fatty Acid Metabolism™
|• Supports healthy mitochondrial membranes
• Supports the electron transport chain in producing higher levels of ATP
• Allows more nutrients into the mitochondria to produce more ATP
• Provides antioxidants
• Promotes healthy mitochondrial function
• Propels the burning of glucose, creating energy & removal of excess ammonia which can cause fatigue
• Maximizes ATP production by regulating fatty acid buildup
|NADH||NADH is the reduced (electron- energy-rich) coenzyme form of vitamin B3 or B-Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide||• One unit of NADH creates three units of ATP (the body’s energy fuel)
• Fundamental in the chemical process of converting the food we eat into cellular energy
• Promotes healthy emotional balance
• We use stabilize NADH and microencapsulate it to resist gastric acids
|CoQ10||Mitochondrial energizer||• Recharges the energy system in the heart and other body cells
• Involved in preventing low-density lipoproteins, or LDL (“bad” cholesterol), from becoming oxidized.
• Promotes healthy cardiovascular function & gum health
• Potent antioxidant
ATP Fuel® is a registered trademark of Researched Nutritionals, LLC. All rights reserved
1. How are the phospholipids protected against gut degradation? We carefully select and extract specific lipids in ATP Fuel® to support the remodeling of bio-membranes. We combine this with the use of antioxidant mechanisms to preserve the unoxidized state during and post-extract.
2. Why is it important to take twice as many capsules during the two month “loading dose” period? It is important to saturate the body with this unique phospholipid matrix so enough membranes are positively impacted for the patient to feel the energy benefit.
4. What are the components of NT Factor Maximum Potency™? It is a patented phospholipid delivery system. The composition is: phosphoglycolipids (polyunsaturated phosphatidylcholine, glycolipids and other polyunsaturated phosphatidyl nutrients), Fructo-oligosaccharides, Rice Bran Extract, Opti MSM, Bromelain, Sulfur, Pantethine, Inositol, L-Arginine, L-Glycine, Taurine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Garlic, Spirulina, Beet Root Fiber, Bifido Bacterium, Leeks Stem powder, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Blackstrap Molasses, Boron.
5. Is the capsule vegetarian? Although the ingredients are all vegetarian, the capsule includes beef gelatin.
6. Is the product gluten-free? Yes, it is wheat and gluten-free.
7. Is the rice flour from white or brown rice? It is from brown rice.
8. Can ATP Fuel® be taken with other products? Yes.
Read about the health benefits of dietary phospholipids.
See also Mitochondrial Nutrition.